Mushrooms for Brain Health
$200.00 – $580.00 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
Cognitive Health Medicinal Mushroom Blend description
- Supports nerve cell growth
- Less cellular destruction increases the length and quality of life
- Supports the production of the body’s energy molecule ATP in heart and muscle
- Support energy utilization to all bodily functions and organs
- Supports the up-take of oxygen to brain cells
- Gives you alertness and mental endurance
- Supports modulation and regulation of nervous system
- Has all of the essential amino acids and supports enzyme activity to support the cell’s supply of glutathione.
Supports oxygen utilization and cellular protein synthesis. This blend of brain boosting mushrooms supports the essential enzyme transport system shuttling anti-oxidants to points of oxidative stress. By supporting the body’s anti-oxidant cycle, fewer of the body’s cells are destroyed through oxidation. Then the body’s innate immune system spends less energy cleaning up dead cell debris, and is ready to defend against future invaders.
There is protein bound polysaccharides, CO-N, SN-C, and CO-1 in this product. The polysaccharide Kureha (PSK) and polysaccharide peptide (PSP) are also found in this product. Contains all of the essential amino acids, nucleotides, transition metals, vitamins, including B12, C, niacin, D, L-ergothioneine and a large contingent of enzymes.
This whole food product is unadulterated, organically grown, whole dried powder blends of medicinal mushrooms for brain health that came from hybrid strains of mushroom species. You get all of the beneficial chemistry from the whole mushroom. Most mushroom products on the market are different in that they are extracts or grown in an environment with unclean air or food. This blend has been precisely formulated to support nerve cell growth. The hybrid strains come from the Hericium erinaceus, Cordyceps militaris, Ophiocordyceps sinensis and Ganoderma lucidum species. This product is organic and grown in a sterile environment on a proprietary substrate. This is a whole food and mushrooms are listed as safe food by the FDA. All Strains of mushroom species are grown and packaged in the USA.
- 1.3 pound, 20.8 oz., (590 grams), [236 teaspoons] container
- .65 pound, 10.4 oz., (295 grams), [118 teaspoons] container
- .43 pound, 6.9 oz., (196 grams), [78 teaspoons] container
How to Consume the Product
The best way to consume this whole food mushroom blend is with a food or beverage.
Servings are 5 grams a day which is equal to two teaspoons.
It is suggested that you can take a third cup of hot water, stir in the powder and then add honey, agave, lo han or stevia to taste. Tea or cocoa may be added to taste. It is also great when added to a smoothie or juice beverage.
You may also sprinkle the mushroom powder on your food or snack, or add it to a salad dressing, poultry, steak, salsa or fish sauce, soup or baking mix. It can be added to a bread, pancake mix or an omelet. Standard cooking temperatures do not negatively impact the product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Price sold to original customers are grandfathered in, make a note in the note section on your order and price will be adjusted.