Mushrooms for Liver Health
$462.00 – $1,200.00 — or subscribe and save up to 10%
Liver Health Medicinal Mushroom Blend
- Supports white blood cell production
- Supports the immune system
- Provides an anti-oxidant transport system
- Boosts the use of anti-oxidants to protect your body
- Less cellular destruction increases the length and quality of life
- Supports the production of the body’s energy molecule ATP in heart and muscles
- Support energy utilization to all bodily functions and organs
- Supports the up-take of oxygen to cells
- Gives you an endurance edge over your competition
- Supports modulation and regulation of nervous, hormonal and immune systems
- Has all of the essential amino acids and supports enzyme activity to support the cell’s supply of glutathione.
Supports oxygen utilization and cellular protein synthesis. This blend contains the best mushrooms for liver health and is intended to support the essential enzyme transport system shuttling anti-oxidants to points of oxidative stress. By supporting the body’s anti-oxidant cycle, fewer of the body’s cells are destroyed through oxidation. Then the body’s innate immune system spends less energy cleaning up dead cell debris and is ready to defend against future invaders.
There are protein bound polysaccharides, CO-N, SN-C, and CO-1 in the liver cleanse blend. The polysaccharide Kureha (PSK) and polysaccharide peptide (PSP) are also found in this product. Contains all of the essential amino acids, nucleotides, transition metals, vitamins, including B12, C, niacin, D, L-ergothioneine and a large contingent of enzymes.
This whole food product is unadulterated, organically grown, whole medicinal mushroom dried powder blends that came from hybrid strains of mushroom species. You get all of the beneficial chemistry from the whole mushroom. Most mushroom products on the market are different in that they are extracts or grown in an environment with unclean air or food. This blend has been precisely formulated for the immune functions. The hybrid strains come from the Agaricus subrufescens, Coriolus versicolor, Ganoderma lucidum, Hericium erinaceus, Cordyceps militaris, and Ophiocordyceps sinensis species. This product is grown in a sterile environment on proprietary organic substrates. All the strains of mushroom species are grown, processed and packaged in sterile clean rooms in the USA.
- 1.3 pound, 20.8 oz., (590 grams), [236 teaspoons] container
- .65 pound, 10.4 oz., (295 grams), [118 teaspoons] container
- .43 pound, 6.9 oz., (196 grams), [78 teaspoons] container
How to Consume the Product
The best way to consume this whole food mushroom blend is with a food or beverage.
Servings of 5 grams a day which is equal to two teaspoons. To support a weak immune system you can take greater amount or as your health care professional recommends.
It is suggested that you take a third cup of hot water, stir in the powder and then add honey, agave, lo han or stevia to taste. Tea or cocoa may be added to taste. It is also great when added to a smoothie or juice beverage. See the Q &A and recipe link for suggestions.
You may also sprinkle the mushroom powder on your food or snack, or add it to a salad dressing, poultry, steak, salsa or fish sauce, soup or baking mix. It can be added to a bread, pancake mix or an omelet. Standard cooking temperatures do not negatively impact the product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.